APICS - Certified Production Inventory Management (CPIM)
Instructor: Bob Forshay
Cost Part 1: $1299 (Non-Member $1520)
Cost Part 2: $2399 (Non-Member $2549)
Part 1 & 2: $3699
Note: Recommended as prerequisite for CSCP/CLTD.
This comprehensive course is to help prepare professionals for the CPIM exams. Designed in 2 parts:
- Part 1–Basics of Supply Chain Management that runs approximately 30 hours followed by
- Part 2–Goes into a wide range of topics in more depth covered in approximately 45-50 hours.
It is designed as the world’s leading foundation on supply chain management for the practitioner managing strategies, tactics and operational decisions for a factory or a contract supplier. CPIM is based on APICS BOK, Body of Knowledge for CPIM certification with 2 exams known as the CPIM Exam Content Manual. The full CPIM is $3699 (add ASCM “PLUS” membership) and can be purchased in 2 parts. This course will include TFC, The Fresh Connection SC Simulation platform in the Part 2 class.
- The APICS CPIM program takes an in-depth look at the production and inventory activities within the internal operations of a company and provides an in-depth view of competencies, including:
- Demand Management/Forecasting – Master Scheduling
- Production Planning
- Inventory Management
- Supplier Management
- Quality Improvement
- Production Control and Capacity Management
- The APICS CPIM program is divided into five process-oriented topic areas:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management of Resources
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations